Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stabby

Yesterday Calvin had blood drawn and today he had three shots. He's grown into higher percentiles, which is fun, but boy does he scream when he gets stuck. The blood drawing nearly killed me; the shots today I was prepared for.

The first part of his blood work was fine, though.

This week I get to wean him off of formula. I think we might have a whole can of soy formula (or, you know, two and a half). I wonder if Wal-Mart would take them back. I'm not convinced this is going to go well. This is a baby who LOVES his bottle. But I'm going to get some whole milk at the store and try to get it started. Sigh.

Also, the house hunt is continuing. I don't remember if I posted that we're moving in August, but I found some interesting places in Milford, so we'll see if anything comes of it. There are nice areas of Milford, and I happened to discover a couple of them driving around recently, so if we can get in over there I'd be OK with it. It's just kind of a hassle to move, and have to change your address and whatever. Lots of things to think about that I haven't thought about.

Basically, this is just a short update to try and keep myself in the swing of it since I won't be doing monthly letters anymore. Probably every 3 or 6 for this year, but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you can give him warmed up whole milk in the bottle. You don't have to rid him of the actual bottle, you know that, right?

    ReplyDelete