Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Internet,

OH GOD I MISSED YOU. It's only been a week or so that I haven't had the internet (actually, it's only been about 5 days) but WOW. It's hard when you're so used to something and suddenly you don't have it anymore.

Calvin's WALKING. Yeah. Seriously walking, all over the place. He climbs the stairs in our new place, and climbs onto the couch, and is all-around terrifying. I'm so proud of him. He also has a new tooth, possibly two, and is taking a nice long nap (which I tried to do too, but the Comcast guy came and I had to find all the cable/internet components and...yeah.)

So we moved. I'll take pictures of the place when I actually get done cleaning it. I should be cleaning right now but...internet. My parents were here for a week and ALL WE DID was move. We did nothing fun. We were hoping that Monday could be fun day, but we ended up having to clean the old apartment, so it didn't happen. But everything got done in time and we should be getting our whole deposit back, which will be a couple hundred bucks in the bank. I love surprise money.

That's all for now. I'll try to write more detailed entries later but having a mobile child requires a lot of supervision, and in between times I have laundry and cleaning and a whole lot of other stuff. So I'll go be responsible now.

No comments:

Post a Comment