Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Whole30 Day 2: Italian Baked Eggs with Honey-Lime Fruit Salad

OMG THIS RECIPE.


Today's dinner comes from Against All Grain, which is for people who don't eat grain or gluten or something (I'm not that clear on the theme of the blog, but this recipe. is. amazing.)

It's super easy to make. I used these little ramekins that I've had for long enough that I don't remember what I originally bought them for, and they bake up nice enough to just pop out over some of last night's leftover sweet potato hash that I reheated in a pan. I could have eaten all four of them. The combination of the coconut milk/tomato sauce, the spinach, the tomato, the sausage, and the egg...I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS.

I didn't take a picture of the fruit salad, but here's the recipe link: http://thenourishinghome.com/2013/06/honey-lime-fruit-salad/

It was also divine. I used mango, Pink Lady apples, peaches, strawberries, and green grapes. There's leftover. It's going to be breakfast. Technically, since it contains honey, I don't think it's OK for Whole30, but I don't even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment