Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 12

This is the last week of my first trimester, which is really strange. If I'm not over morning sickness next week, I will be SERIOUSLY PISSED, BABY. So make that happen.

Checkups are going well, and the fetal heartbeat is normal. Thus far, nothing to be really worried about. Next month I have blood tests for all of the common baby afflictions--trisomy 23, spina bifida, all that--and in March, we determine whether this thing is a girl or a boy. Some clues from recent dreams include:

-Brandon's mother dreamed we had a black son.
-I dreamed we went in for the ultrasound and the tech said "It's a girl, you can see its little hairbow."
-Students are divided--I have one in favor of girl and two in favor of boy; the others aren't really that interested in whether it's a boy or girl because "Little Chief" is gender neutral.

I really ought to go to bed since it's nearly 11:00 and I have to do hall duty tomorrow for EOCs. I really just want to take some time off, but I don't have the ability to do so. As it stands, I'll get underway in the second semester (and second trimester) and hopefully start feeling better.

2 comments:

  1. "-Brandon's mother dreamed we had a black son."

    Don't look at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at Brandon's mom dreaming you had a black baby.

    ReplyDelete