Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fetus's First Snow

On a happy note, I think I'm coming out of the morning sickness phase. My stomach is noticeably larger by a little, and I haven't wanted to vomit constantly. Today was even pleasant--I did some laundry and dishes (though admittedly not much) and we went for a walk down to the grocery store in the snow.

We got about 5 inches of snow here, which was cool. It's all very pretty. We had to shovel off the driveway, but it's really nice to have snow. It might hang on into next week given how cold it will be the next few days, so we'll see if it affects work at all.

There really isn't much to say on the baby front until I go back to the doctor on the 11th, or something momentous happens. It isn't kicking or anything, as far as I can tell, so I think for now I'm going to enjoy my time indoors and watch Brandon finish playing through Uncharted 2.

1 comment:

  1. I remember from working at Target that they have some really cute and cheap maternity clothes. I used to always work in the women's section.

    ReplyDelete