Friday, January 7, 2011

Give me the gold

Brandon has given me permission to go clothes shopping. Now, before anyone makes any comments about the whole marriage contract and patriarchy or whatever (not that you would), he's the one with the job, so it's really all his money. I've been really careful about how I spend money lately, and I hate a lot of my wardrobe, so I'm going to go exploring around Natick tomorrow and hit up a consignment shop or two, as well as finally going to Savers and picking up a few necessities at Target. Oh, and I'm getting my hair cut for the first time since OCTOBER, good grief, and getting a massage. It will be a good day.

Oh hey, it's snowing. Apparently someone in New Hampshire fell through the ice on a lake while ice fishing--ice fishing? They do that in New England?--and I'm just hoping that the roads are good tomorrow. Shouldn't be a problem; it doesn't look like anything ridiculous. Also, some lady lost her snake on the T. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN. I love local news.

I can't remember if I mentioned that we saw True Grit and it was awesome. I have a few upcoming movies that I'm really excited about, namely: The Green Hornet, The King's Speech (waiting for that on DVD), Rango, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, and The Tempest. Also, Sucker Punch looks interesting.

This is an old prompt from NaBloPoMo: Describe what happiness means to you using just six words.

"My baby has the best smile."

No comments:

Post a Comment