Friday, April 23, 2010

Maybe he'll grow up to play that foosball

The fetus has determined that his sleep schedule is NOT going to match mine, no matter how much I wish it would. He starts kicking late at night, and hard enough that it can actually wake me up. This morning he got started right around 8:30. It's almost as if he's sitting in there going, "Hey, did you know you have to pee? *kick* Because you do. *kick* And if you weren't aware of that fact, I'm going to make sure you're absolutely undeniably aware of it! *kick* *headbutt* Also, pushing on my head won't make me stop whacking you in the side." Because he DOES NOT MOVE. He finds a spot and says, "I'm going to kick here for a while."

This baby is going to have the most ridiculously well-developed calf muscles EVER.

1 comment: