Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bombs Away

Anna Lisa got married last week and I went. It was my first wedding with the baby, and he was a bit louder than I had hoped, and also spit sweet potatoes on my dress. Not cool, baby. Anyway, we ended up having to cut out right at the start of the reception because he was tired and it was past his bedtime, so that was a bit of a bummer. The wedding was lovely; she made paper flowers for the bouquets and centerpieces, which was cool, and they had cupcakes for the guests, and they walked in to an Owl City song that I had forgotten existed and have since been listening to on repeat because I love it. I need to update my iPod so I have it on there; I had to steal it from Brandon's computer. I also need to make room for my other movies.

I would like to get an iPhone. This is not something new; I've liked them for awhile and I've heard a lot of good things about the iPhone 4, and now that it's coming to Verizon and I'm getting close to upgrade time (assuming they still do that--I've heard they don't do New Every 2 anymore, and that would be a giant drag) I want to upgrade to it. Brandon might since he's actually eligible, but I'm not until September or something. Even though we upgraded at the EXACT SAME TIME.

It's still been snowing and icy and gross for the last week, and our snow accumulation is at like 60 or 70 inches...I don't even know. I just know that this has absolutely ruined me for snow. When we move back South and get three inches, I will no longer be amazed and excited by it. Because it's snowed almost constantly here. A foot of snow feels like nothing. This depresses me to no end.

And while I'm at it, Massachusetts NOW HAS SUN DROP. I AM SO EXCITED. This makes New England suck a little less. The other thing that makes it not suck is having friends. I love our friends.

2 comments:

  1. I want the Verizon iPhone too, but I don't know if I want to pay that much per month.

    I found Cherry Lemon Sun Drop in Raleigh a couple of weeks ago. We used to only have regular and diet here.

    ReplyDelete